Looking for a movie but we don’t have it?
Good news! Patrons at JCPL now have the ability to place a hold on a movie from another library, just as we have been able to do with books.
This can be done in two different ways:
- Come to the front desk and ask our staff to place the hold on the title you are looking for.
- Log in to your Evergreen account, search the catalog and place your holds from your account.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Not all Evergreen libraries participate in this new dvd transit program. So, your hold request might be denied.
- If the hold is filled successfully, expect it to arrive in around a week’s time.
- Movies coming from other libraries have the same loan times and renewals as movies from JCPL.